venerdì 1 febbraio 2008

Son of silence

When the ancient forms revealed their secrets
My brain felt into the rain
My tears cleaned the sky
While the flames of Hell shrouded my eyes
In a dark voluptuousness
But my body called it desire…

And in my waiting beast’s soul
I tried to hear the whispering winds
That said: “What do you need, dephts’sailor?”
I answered: “It happened nine months ago…
I knew a woman named Nadia
And she said – It rained,
Beneath delicate fingers
The beast’s back was arched
And a young man said:
In the humid, heavy air, mold prolifer…”

Then the whispering winds
Bursted in roaring laughs
And, full of anger, my face turned red
But a distant voice said: “Fool! You’re hearing the winds of Truth!”



…It happened nine months ago
Now the Son of Silence is BORN.

Andrea Latina 17-04-1991

Nessun commento: